Metroblog

But I digress ...

08 January 2010

O Avid Fan, You Are Not Forgotten!

That goes for both of you.

I promised Sr. Strutts that I would revisit the comment he left me on my post about the all-too-predictable failure of the Copenhagen Conference, and that's part of what I'm doing today.

But I just cleared a major project and have some other stuff to do. So I'll content myself with posting this:



This seems to be a pirate video, so I'll refer you to the site where the original may be found: Weebls Stuff.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 6:36 pm, Anonymous Bunk Strutts said...

Sr. Metro-- No need to crank on an AGW thesis on my account. You've got much better things to do with my time.

Nice video. Reminded me of Karma Ghost.

 
At 3:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless, Metro-Man,

Kinda like badger, badger, badger, mushroom, MUSHROOM! I see it's by the same folks.
Ah yes, in the immortal words on one Ray Davies, later refined by the dashing DLR, I ask, "Where have all the good times gone?"

CC

 
At 2:24 am, Anonymous raincoaster said...

Yeah, I hate cats too.

 
At 7:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, we HAVE been forgotten; neglected, forgotten, left to our own devices, deserted, disregarded, overlooked, abandoned, godforsaken, jilted, shunned and generally disappointed.

[sob]

 
At 9:32 pm, Anonymous オテモヤン said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:05 pm, Blogger yanmaneee said...

steph curry shoes
yeezy
birkin bag
golden goose sneakers
golden goose sneakers
jordan 13
lebron 18
kd 12
kyrie shoes
kyrie 7 shoes

 
At 3:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kyrie 5
goyard outlet
kevin durant shoes
alexander mcqueen
ggdb sneakers
nike travis scott
kobe shoes
golden goose outlet
golden goose usa
goyard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home