Metroblog

But I digress ...

05 September 2009

Egg on My Face

Or maybe it's just gyproc dust ...

Barb and k.morrison pointed out in the comments on the post below that the floor for receiving the home renovation tax credit is $1000, rather than $10k.

Serves me right for posting in a hurry. Also for getting my information from home reno store handouts rather than the website. So the tax credit may be of some worth. Though I personally feel a new government is a better investment.

Thanks for the corrections to both.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:13 pm, Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Well, the tax credit isn't worth it to people like me on low incomes & who don't own homes.

 
At 8:17 am, Blogger Metro said...

Good point. But then again, you're hardly a Conservative supporter, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home