Metroblog

But I digress ...

15 July 2009

While Squandering a Perfectly Good Hour

I was taking a break from my usual hectic schedule (Up at 6:30, make coffee for Mme Metro, retire to computer for rousing game of poker, crack first beer of day ... Just kidding--Honest!).

But I did take a break from some writing work I'm doing to go play a quick game of Desktop Tower Defence. And this is what I saw:


And my first thought, I must confess, was:
"If I looked like that to start with, why the hell would I want a cartoon made of me?"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think the cartoon improved his appearance immensely.

 
At 10:12 am, Blogger Metro said...

Yeah, the cartoon does rather have that Mister Miyagi thing going for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home