Metroblog

But I digress ...

18 March 2009

I Am Sorry

I clearly had no idea how serious Natasha Richardson's injuries were. I read this evening that she has died. I apologize for the harshness with which I treated her.

On the off chance that anyone remotely connected with her should read this, I express my condolences to her family. In honesty, I'm leaving the post up as a reminder to myself.


My point about celebrity journalism still stands, and I regret that genuine tragedy stood behind it. I hope the reporters will give the family more respect at her death than they did prior to it.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour, Monsieur M

An admirable apology , reflective of the kindliness that underlies the incisive & perceptive MetroBlog

AND let us not forget the other troubling & important issues you raised ... do not lose the courage to be controversial

Alles Gute

GE

wv indissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home