Metroblog

But I digress ...

09 January 2009

Nothing to Say, Really

Actually, I have lots.

Stephen Harper's turning my country into a disaster, Michael Ignatieff's turning the Liberals into Conservative Lite, so it appears at first glance, and Israel is turning people into corpses with considerably more efficiency than their opponents, who don't have the advantage of having the UN wire them the coordinates for schools and hospitals (or in IDF-speak "legitimate targets.") .

But I've read some places that if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything.

My life's been going really well lately. So I suppose there's that. But the wider world seems to be sucking down the Jonestown Flavr-Aid by the pint.

It could be worse, I suppose. I could be a Republican. How delusional a vice-president do you have to have been for the past eight years in order to state "I have no idea," when somebody asks why nobody likes you?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps he should get a clue-by-four from the nickname Darth Cheyne.

 
At 9:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There may be all sorts of things to say, but who will actually hear them? Communication is about dissemination and clear signals, and that appears harder and harder to achieve...

 
At 2:48 am, Blogger Metro said...

@silverstar
The thought that he's as ignorant as the guy whose strings he's been pulling ...

*blinks slowly*

Ho-ly $#17.

@sparky23
Well put. I'm in one of my periodic reassesments of this blog, and trying to come up with an answer or two to that for myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home