Metroblog

But I digress ...

13 January 2009

LOL O' the Day #512

Comes to you today from RationalWiki, where I started out searching for "genetic drift" and wound up following the trail of a goat.

On the "Goat" page was the question "Were you looking for sex or Goatse?

Now I've seen Goatse (although friggin' jaysus I wish I 'adn't) and I suggest strongly to all avid fans that you restrict yourself to the Wikipedia article if you don't want your innocence blistered, but I wondered what RW could possibly have to say on the subject. Then the London Olympic Goatse logo caught my eye and I was forced to read the article.

The LOL was produced at the very end:
See also
* Andy Schlafly


For those who don't want to wade through the article, Schlafly is the creator of the ever-truthy Conservapedia. Which values nothing more than the facts but conservative truthiness.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the poor devil married to Phyllis? If so, I pity him.

 
At 10:29 am, Blogger Metro said...

He's Phyllis' son. I think I pity him more for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home