Metroblog

But I digress ...

03 December 2008

Prop 8--The Musical!

Stolen without mercy from Pharyngula.

John C. Reilly's appearance alongside Margaret Cho was enough to convince me this had to be Metroblogged. But my life seems to contain ridiculous amounts of Neil Patrick Harris lately. A houseguest introduced me to Joss Whedon's (director of "Buffy","Angel", "Firefly") writer's strike production: Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Oh, and watch for His appearance. You'll know who "He" is when you see Him.

It's Proposition 8--The Musical!



It's sometimes said that Heaven has all the best choreographers (who else would know how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?), but the Devil has all the best tunes.

Humans: Part angel, part devil. Sometimes both in glorious, schlocky harmony.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:09 pm, Blogger Lori said...

Honey, I'd leave you in a moment for NPH...Of course, he'd be more interested in you, so that doesn't quite work, does it?

 
At 7:46 am, Blogger Metro said...

Well fair's fair, honey. I'd dump you in a heartbeat for Margaret Cho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home