Metroblog

But I digress ...

01 December 2008

I Just 'ad a Mind-Bogglin' Fought

Whilst researching ways to sneak a pill into a cat (Mme Metro has another of those convenient trips to the Big Smoke this week), I spotted several online discussion boards with titles like "Administering a Pill to a Cat, Orally or Anally."

I thought about that second option. I mean, cats like nothing so much as to stand on one's chest and present their hindquarters to the person attempting to read the book they're standing on. It would surely be the work of a moment to surprise the hell out of him.

But I'm kind of attached to my blood--I prefer to keep it inside.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:32 pm, Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

No, trust me, cats will be even less inclined to have stuff shoved up their asses than down their throats.

 
At 8:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

True, but after the first surprise suppository, the cat would never stand on your chest and blithely wave his butt in your face again...

 
At 2:10 pm, Blogger Metro said...

Thinking about buying a peashooter and practicing my "Who? Me?" expression ...

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger Pugs said...

Interseting quandary you are in. I say throw caution to the wind and shove the pill halfway in. The other half will eventually be administered orally as they tend to lick their asses quite often, unless they are a skanky type of cat, but I digress...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home