Metroblog

But I digress ...

15 December 2008

Filling-In Damp, Furry Beaver, Showing Tail!

Beaver with something stuffed up its ... Well it sure doesn't have any sleeves, now, does it?

Parliament's locked while El Presidente and Hero of the Glorious Revolution Steve figures out how to re-announce all the programs he's previously announced in order to make them look like a "stimulus package."

Mme and I are trying to prepare for a Yuletide flux of festive relations. And "flux" is quite the good word, as the tide: a) Will likely make us both feel quite ill b) Is likely to go straight through us leaving a nasty mess, and c) Includes Raincoaster, so will likely create an awful smell.

(Did you know Raincoaster never reads nor comments on Blogger blogs, by the way?)

So entertain yourself with this beaver. Image and accompanying text heartlessly stolen from Fuck You, Penguin, a site to which I was erringly steered by Mme Metro.



I can tell you have some kind of grand scheme up your sleeve, Beaver, or your would if you were wearing a shirt (if you put on a goddamn shirt, I'm going to fucking go apeshit on you). I haven't figured out what it is you're planning yet, but beavers don't just go around tapping their fingers together like an evil genius for no reason. Look, I know you are jealous that we make way better dams than you guys, but that's no reason to plot for our complete and total annihilation. I'm not quite sure yet how to react, but I've got my eye on you, Beaver...

Also, your tail is showing.


For some excellent relief from rampaging internet cuteness, and to make damn sure the spirit of the season comes primarily from a bottle, visit Fuck You, Penguin.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 4:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too good to leave here where an errant tree octopod may accidentally see the image. I shall steal it and hide it on my blog. Living in the desert I have been beaverless for some months - - -

 
At 6:48 am, Blogger Metro said...

You just want a free beaver--Everyone knows Aussie beaver comes with a bill.

Even my wv has your number: "Canard". Hah!

 
At 8:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These Homo pSeudo Sapiens ....

They're just Jealous because they have not such a wonderful tail ....

WV syclorpr

 
At 4:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to do my best to make you queasy... ;-)

 
At 1:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know Raincoaster never gets trackback alerts from blogs who get her URL wrong? There are no W's in http://raincoaster.com

 
At 4:20 pm, Blogger Metro said...

Ah, sorry. I never visit those Wordpress blogs ;-)

 
At 3:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeezy
supreme
yeezy
supreme clothing
off white shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home