Metroblog

But I digress ...

12 September 2008

I'm Trying... But They Keep Coming at Me!

With boatloads of hypocrisy from The Daily Show ... or rather, from the Republican Party, courtesy of The Daily Show.



Honestly, I have every intention of beating Stephen Harper about the head and neck like a red-headed stepchild right here in public on the ol' Metroblog, using nothing but his own words. But I've got a wedding this weekend and I'm up against a deadline.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were already married?
Did I kill a moose for nuthin'?

IH

 
At 10:50 am, Blogger Metro said...

I've recently had a discussion elsewhere about polyandry, in which I argue that I'm against legalizing multiple marriages because I don't have another twenty years to spare looking for someone as special as my current wife.

As to your sacrifice of a moose on my marital altar--you must not have gone about it in kosher fashion--the FSM has yet to bless me with a lifetime supply of beer and strippers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home