Metroblog

But I digress ...

06 August 2008

Paris Hilton Swimsuit Video--HOT!!!

Yes, it's the film you thought you'd never see. The unedited, heavily scripted film of Paris Hilton getting down and dirty with an older white guy. But she doesn't neglect the interracial aspects--she takes on a black dude as well.

She's got it all--money, classic looks (she looks like Modigliani drew her, no?) and political savvy.

Wait ... Waaaaaaiiiit! What?!

Yes, friends, it's true: Paris Hilton is running for president in this plenty sexy video.

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die


Yep, Paris Hilton on video here at the ol' Metroblog. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need an emetic.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:33 pm, Blogger Pugs said...

Creative Aquisitions Dept., Disgusting, Disturbing, Funny, Heroes, Names, News, panoptica, Picanthropii, Politics, Psychology, Random, Rednecks, Responsibility, Sex, Stupidity, the art of the blog

Funny. BUT where in the hell are you getting your tags from? Heroes? Responsibility? Paris Hilton! All in the same post!

Oh Metro...no no no...

 
At 1:45 pm, Blogger Metro said...

Actually, I have a newfoud scraping-off-the-shoe of respect for her.

It used to be thought that only humans had a sense of humour--now I believe the sign of intelligence is being able to laugh at yourself. Self-parody such as this is a rare art form, and if I didn't think she was reading from a script in particularly large print I might even admire her for her, call it pluck.

 
At 4:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is the second reader of your blog writing ... ;-)
I was wondering about your tags, too. Very - umm - creative.
Concerning that hotel in France, I never thought her capable of such a kind of self-parody. Wow.
I mean, she might have been heavily coached (was my first thought), but first, she's definitely not dumb and second, I can lively imagine her giggling with her friends(?) 'bout that "wrinkly white-haired guy" that used her unasked in his campaign.
Hats off to her (and to your blog, certainly - interesting reading up to now).
Ah, by the way: you are the second person that I "meet" who know (and even seems to like) Ratt. I wouldn't file them under "Metal", though ...

 
At 8:37 am, Blogger Metro said...

@y371

Welcome, glad you like it so far. If this keeps up I'm gonna have to expand my Avid Fans list to *gasp* four!

As to categorizing Ratt--what else can we to do when Van Halen keeps turning up on the "Easy Listening" stations?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home