Metroblog

But I digress ...

22 July 2008

More-Or-Less-Random Link O' the Day

Via Jesus' General we come to fafblog, where we find entries like this:
I knew I forgot to pay one a the bills yesterday but I just thought it was the cable or the internet or somethin an I guess it musta been worse cause when I step outside this mornin somebody's shut off the time. Now everything's happenin all at once an there's all this history spilled all over the lawn. Now I got all these crusaders sackin the mailbox an morlocks hibernatin under the porch an at least a dozen Louis the Sixteenths grazin on the azalea bushes. Look at the mess!
You really should go get a loada this.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one faffing good blog!

 
At 12:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monsieur Metro

Yet again, one finds oneself in total agreement with Archius Dudius

 
At 4:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Metro Man;

Reeds like Anthony Burgess on cid. Good stuff.

CC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home