Metroblog

But I digress ...

25 July 2008

Just Because I'm Paranoid Doesn't Mean They Aren't Watching My Every Move Through My Television Screen #1

I actually worked with a guy who believed the proposition alluded to above. He also believed that Asian people had lousy peripheral vision. I had a perception that, while a pleasant guy to work with, he was a complete idiot when trying to deal with the real world.

Maybe I was wrong. Norlinda has discovered the secret tapes of what life is like at my place. Watch the Metrovision here.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cartoon is perfect!

 
At 5:09 am, Blogger The Nag said...

I'm glad my 90 lb dog doesn't play like that.

 
At 1:44 am, Blogger Philipa said...

Oh so very true. That was very well done. I have a cat and that was spot-on!

(including the bum in the face while you're trying to watch TV)

 
At 8:07 am, Blogger Pugs said...

Ah, Simon's cat. I love these cartoons. The cat assaulting with the bat is more my male pugs speed while this one on the couch is EXACTLY the path my cat likes to take. I loved the scene where the cat is in his face blocking the TV.

As far as your friend's "observation" involving Asian vision, I know someone who probably makes your friend look like Miss Manners. They have absolutely no social graces. Very dicey when going out in public with them at times...

 
At 3:03 pm, Blogger Metro said...

@PJ
Says a great deal about the cat-human relationship.

@the nag
So are your readers.

@Philipa
It's like the book thing isn't it? For any non-cat-owners: When a cat observes that you are paying attention to a book, they sit on it to make sure you're looking at them.

@Pugs
You'd go out in public with someone like that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home