Metroblog

But I digress ...

12 June 2008

Sometimes the Headline Just Writes Itself

I suppose one could also have made the classic "roll-on, roll-off" joke.


The rubber truly hit the road yesterday when two tractor-trailers collided on Highway 401 near Ingersoll. One, carrying thousands of condoms, jackknifed and flipped onto its side, blocking east lanes and snarling traffic for hours.
Yeah, that's what happens when you flip 'er on her side. Not that I'm speaking from experience.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is hilarious. I might steal it. Thank you for the laugh on a dreadfully lonely and boring night.

 
At 11:10 pm, Blogger Metro said...

I'm sorry to hear that your night has been lonely and boring, but glad to help in any way I can.

My tiny blog would be honoured by your theft.

Come to think of it, I might quote you next time I'm at the bar ...

 
At 7:20 am, Blogger Pugs said...

Hilarious! I love that headline!

 
At 2:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Provided this comment gets through the twisted thickets of Blogspot (and why should it be any different from the others) I would like to hereby let you know that I, too, will be stealing this, FSM willing and the crick don't rise.

 
At 9:30 am, Blogger Metro said...

Help yourself, RC. It's about time you stole something original.

Just as I have ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home