Metroblog

But I digress ...

09 June 2008

Miracle Spam!

So I'm going through my mail today.

I use an old Yahoo! account, where I mistakenly added the "Spam" folder. According to the fine print in Yahoo!'s agreement, once you have the Spam folder they will actually send you spam to place in it. That was how I read it back in 2002 or so when they first offered it me.

But I set up this account with such a folder, and as a result I'm seeing about 20 to 50 spam messages per day. No biggie, although I have to check it oftner in order that I don't wind up with "426 Unread Messages".

Today, in my inbox, was a piece of mail from no less a personage than "Christ."

Thinking it might be the answer to my theological questions, or utter lack thereof, I read the subject line:
Miracle Ways to Increase Man Birth Organ!


While it didn't answer my theological questions, it has certainly raised some in the biology department.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:49 pm, Blogger Pugs said...

LOL! Wow, who knew I had one of those...

 
At 2:49 pm, Blogger Metro said...

My question at the moment is "In the phrase 'Man birth organ', are we talking about an organ posessed by men at birth, or an organ for the birthing of men?"

If the latter ... well I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home