Metroblog

But I digress ...

29 January 2008

Tuesday Random Video #54

Well maybe not so random. I've been saving this one for use on a day when lack of time or shortage of inspiration strike. Today it's one or the other.

So here is an eye-wateringly funny piece from the Drew Carey version of "Whose Line is it Anyway?" featuring Wayne, Colin, Ryan ... and a special guest star.

This may or not be safe for work. Use your judgement.



Dedicated to my buddy, that crusader of the comments, Eugene Krebs. To take his mind off the fact that his engrams just aren't clearing fast enough.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:46 am, Blogger Philipa said...

No the telescope thing was just too uncomfortable for me, it was the shorts.

with the perm.

 
At 12:34 pm, Blogger Slave to the dogs said...

It's times likes these that I'm very happy I work at home. I'd hate having to miss out on stuff like this! Wayne at the end was just classic.

Richard always looks like he's freezing his tight little buns off.

 
At 6:48 am, Blogger Metro said...

@Philipa ... so, you were uncomfortable in the shorts, is that what you're saying?

@sttd: The internet is truly the repository of lolz.

I think you have to admire a guy who simply is who he is as hardcore as Richard Simmons. There's no-one else quite like him, and certainly not in the world of gyms, mirrored studios, and grunting steroid jocks.

 
At 1:13 pm, Blogger Lori said...

I love the fact that NO ONE is able to hold it together...

 
At 2:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Metro-Man.

Richard Simmons - AKA Dick - is the scream of all screams. Meeting him at O'Hare Airport in 1997 was a total mindf*** as I told you. My buddy Jughead was nearly taken into custody after that episode.
I liked the 'after sex' cigarette. Too much, man, too much.

EK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home