Metroblog

But I digress ...

07 October 2007

And So:

Let's see:

The fence is electrified ... the man-traps are laid along the path to the door. We have a generous supply of salt laid on. Bell, book, and candle are all present. Perfect conditions for a visit from la Raincoaster.

Tonight, her moistness hath challenged ol' Metro here to blog (and I quote) "more coherently" than she.

Oh, like that would ever be difficult ... To make it more of a challenge, Metro has imbibed some half-dozen beer ... Well it must actually be more, as observation suggests that casa Metro is lacking some 18 beers of a two-four. Consumed largely by Metro himself, with some little assistance from the tentacled one plus Mme Metro.

And what did we get up to tonight? Well aside from the orgy, there was:

Two Days in the Valley, Tapeheads, and Phil the Alien, of the which comes this clip:



Of course I don't expect the moist maven to recall any of this, given that she was slithering about from the sofa to the floor relatively early in the evening.

It's okay. We have laid in a supply of cleaners to take care of the excess slime on the carpet.

7 Comments:

At 2:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"FROM which," you surely mean, Metro.

Sorry to correct your syntax before you've even started on the hangover, but hey, there it is. I know what a perfectionist you are.

 
At 8:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really shouldn't be posting video of your guests here . . . .

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger Metro said...

As the Mock Turtle pointed out, "I mean what I say." What was wrong with that particular phrasing choice?

And having slept a few hours I have awakened refreshed and damn near hangover-free.

But I'm sure that once you crawl from your heaving bed and shudder to the porcelain parlour you will be able to inform me of any delightful aspect of the experience I might happen to be missing.

@FFE
Actually it's more of a symbolic representation. The image of the real thing can send people mad.

I have found that if I drink just enough holy water with my vodka, I can endure the experience of confronting the entity without significant damage.

 
At 4:03 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I liked it.

Have a commiseration beer for me.

And stop using French words. It is too painful.

 
At 4:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vraiment!

Quite frankly, today I thought he was having a heart attack. But it was just a hangover.

 
At 12:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

German can be even more painful, as in :

Halt oder ich schiesse

 
At 8:32 am, Blogger Metro said...

@Richard:
Thanks, but which French words were you referring to? "Mme."? It's not even a complete word. I'd stop using French letters, but then what would I do all day?

To say nothing of how blank it would leave the comment field.

@Raincoaster:
Yeeeaaah ... That's surely what happened.

Not as if you lay abed, then bestirred yourself only to whine about how there was no coffee ready to greet you.

There was. It was just that you would have had to drag yourself from your slumbers before lunch, rather than after, in order to drink any of it.

For the record, I was unusually un-hung-over, and arose refreshed at about nine o'clock for breakfast.

I got coffee.

@G. EagLE:

Truly adding new terror to the security regime ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home