Metroblog

But I digress ...

14 September 2007

Quiz for Bloggers

You Are a Pundit Blogger!

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.

Unless you're that bloody Metro, trying to game the quiz again.
Don't you ever £µ¢λing give up?



Clearly, I have been anticipated.

Update: I am ashamed to note that I failed to point out where I stole this from. Unethical of me. It originated at the home of Azahar, who has been kind enough not berate me about it.

4 Comments:

At 10:52 am, Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

I'm a life blogger, which I think is accurate.

 
At 11:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost everyone who took this quiz at my place ended up a pundit - even Nog! Makes you wonder. . .

I'm a life blogger too.

 
At 12:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw your update ... you stole this from me? And you didn't say so?? Scurvy knave!

I just can't get over how many pundits there are. I reckon some of you guys are fakin' it...

 
At 9:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are indeed a pundit blogger. And I, of course and particularly lately, am a link blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home