Metroblog

But I digress ...

26 September 2007

Oh By the Way: A Mood Note

I don't deal well with being sick or injured. Last night, practicing for a moment in a play where I must fling myself upon a man some 60 pounds lighter than myself and make the struggle look convincing, I hurt my back.

And it's amazing what a foul mood that's put me in. Not that I'm not outraged by Bushco, but those eledery Keystone Kops probably deserved more credit that I gave them this morning.

After all, they're out there, involved. However silly I think they may be they should get some recognition for trying.

Bush deserves no credit. He'd used up any moral capital he might have had by 2002. What he deserves is prohibited under international law. Of course we all know he considers himself beyond international law ...

3 Comments:

At 9:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Le pauvre Monsieur Metro

Comment on suffre pour son Art

Get well bientot

G E

 
At 10:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, bad backs are famous for creating bad moods ... and I oughtta know!

Take care of yourself and get better soon.

 
At 9:17 am, Blogger Metro said...

Thanks both for your good wishes.

@G eagLe:
Yes, but without suffering can there be any real art. Certainly it makes the bad-tempered blogging rather easier ...

@Az:
I have a second chiro appointment today. Fortunately I seem thus far to have escaped the worst of it. (Crosses fingers, spits for luck).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home