Metroblog

But I digress ...

07 August 2007

Yesterday was a Statutory Holiday

--All the statues got the day off, I guess.

Actually, because yesterday was a statutory holiday, I took the day off blogging as well, and determined that I would not post. I decided that I would post on the day previous, advising that I would not.

However, I left it a little late and when I finally turned my attention to the work, I discovered that it was past midnight and that, having determined I would not post on the holiday Monday, I was in danger of violating that resolution.

Instead, O Avid Fan, I have decided to post today that I was unable to post yesterday about not posting the following day. Here is that post. Not the one about the lack of a holiday post, but rather the post about not posting that I would not post on the holiday.

I hope that makes everything quite clear.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 pm, Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Crystal.

 
At 11:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, with the statues unable to post, surely you could have posted the day before yesterday so that tomorrow I would still have something left to read! Such carelessness.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a yet another day you present your Government with a gift of much of your salary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home