Metroblog

But I digress ...

26 June 2007

Unusual Activity

Something I've posted here is drawing people. Yesterday I had more than double my regular number of hits. Yet page activity hasn't changed ... Odd, that.

Perhaps Fatherland Insanity is driving the traffic--they've finally found me?

Or maybe it was the link I got at Middle Earth, for which I am humbly thankful, though I feel ME didn't accurately interpret the intent of that post. But that's cool with me.

Nag's Private Book Club may have had something to do with it too.

So thanks to any and all. If you're interested, my three top entry pages are here, here, and here. If you felt like it, maybe you could tell me what brought you in the comments.

And yeah, I know some of you came looking for that picture of the Budweiser girls. So let me save you some trouble:



We aim to provide Metro-style sloppy and inconsistent service to all those who demand it.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the creative director at DMB&B/St.Louis on Budweiser who created that poster and it's fun to see the interest in it after all these years. That's all.

 
At 2:43 pm, Blogger Metro said...

Well thanks for dropping by (I assume you're not here to launch a takedown notice?)

The photo sessions must have been singularly enjoyable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home