Metroblog

But I digress ...

12 June 2007

Post # 701: Mur's Meme

Okay, Some Meme Stuff

I have three memes I keep promising to catch up on. First there's the Blogs-that-make-me-think Meme, from Mur. Which I'm really crummy for not having completed YET.

  • BoingBoing: Makes me think of the future, and of Orwell sometimes.

  • Waiter Rant: Makes me think of the millions of people doing thankless jobs for $#!7 wages everywhere, some of them because they actually like to.

  • Omnibrain: Whose recent post on laughing rats may be forcing me to reconsider my definition of "sentient"

  • The Pump Handle: Which makes me realize that without goodwill, regulation is next to useless.

  • Cliff Schecter, just lately. It's all political.


  • There are many, many others. But I only needed five for the meme.

    2 Comments:

    At 8:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Erm, the link for the Pump Handle just goes to your blog...

     
    At 8:48 am, Blogger Metro said...

    Thanks for the catch--fixed it.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home