Metroblog

But I digress ...

21 June 2007

My Time Has Come!

So ... through a combination of choices and refusal to choose, I wound up being a rather underpaid writer instead of the astronaut I always dreamed of being (after the train-driver thing phased out).

But y'all excuse me whilst I hurry off and fill in an application.

After all, if they're pretending, then they'll need someone with a dramatic background. They'll also need someone who can document events onboard, in case the worst happens.

Worst happening:


Phone calls may be left with Mme Metro until I get back. She isn't coming. She's still mad at me about that boat and the three-hour tour.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait till the conspiracy theorists realize that was the AT&T logo.

 
At 10:06 am, Blogger Metro said...

Not in 1963 it wasn't.

But yeah, I figured the Illuminati had a hand in that whole business somewhere. They probably printed the star maps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home