Metroblog

But I digress ...

10 May 2007

Possibly My All-Time Favourite

Headline from The Onion

Cosmopolitan Releases 40-Year Compendium: 812,683 Ways To Please Your Man


While you're here, as long as you have nothing better to do (and let's face it, if you did wouldja be here?)



I thought you might enjoy the video to the theme song from Weird Al Yancovic's UHF. I know no-one actually watches the videos, but it's worth a look. Count how many 80's icons you can identify from his imitations.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 am, Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

That's a great blast from the past! I used to love Weird Al,and recently downloaded his whole discography. I recognized 10 or so 80's idol imitations.

 
At 1:14 pm, Blogger Metro said...

I've been an old-time Al-aholic since Weird Al In 3-D. "Nature Trail to Hell" being one of my faves from that album.

Okay--I was gonna add the link, but couldn't find it.

Instead I'll send you to listen to the backmasking samples from NTTH and "I Remember Larry".

The "Larry" one is particularly apt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home