Metroblog

But I digress ...

28 May 2007

And Now For A Really ... Old ... Shew

The Zimmermans are the latest British Invasion. Which wouldn't be unusual, did the band not have forty members.

Including a 90-year-old lead singer, a 99-year-old guitarist, and at least one centenarian.



Doing The Who ... Including smashing the instruments.

For contrast, here's a young lady guaranteed to induce lycanthropy in any male over the age of 12, complaining about modern love in an archaic style.



I know I'm a little heavy on the YouTube lately. Too damn busy doing stuff. But I'm cooking a post about humour and the Great Enemy. Maybe Wednesday.

5 Comments:

At 1:13 pm, Blogger Philipa said...

A 90 yr old lead singer? It's the Stones isn't it?

 
At 10:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sod it, I have nothing interesting to say, just wanted to pop by and say hi.

hi.

 
At 7:14 am, Blogger Metro said...

My apologies for not responding. I am, as my sargeant used to say, "busier than a two-dicked dog".

Hi back, and please pop by anytime you feel inclined.

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger Suburban Geek said...

Greetings:

Lycanthropy? Forget it. She's Canis Inflatus.

ADG

 
At 1:26 pm, Blogger Metro said...

She's an inflatable canoe?

You realize that in Canada, were you to address such a remark to any female of my acquaintance, I would legally be obliged and bound to remonstrate with you.

The traditional duel in such cases is fought with swords at not less than twenty paces apart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home