Metroblog

But I digress ...

21 April 2007

The DEA Does Its Bit For Gun Control

Okay, I know I said I was sick of the debate, and I am. However, once in a while it is futile to resist.



What I really like is that he continues the lecture, and invites his asisstant to bring up the bigger weapon, whereupon the kids begin demonstrating how well they've learned the lesson:

"Puddit AWAY!"

Just remember--this is a professional. Not only a professional, but one of the people in the War on Drugs.

Let me be clear: the war is on drugs.

Like many other items, this was delicately ripped off of Stilletta.

3 Comments:

At 2:10 pm, Blogger Chris Stanfield said...

Only in America!

 
At 9:41 am, Blogger Metro said...

I'm sick of the near-sacred status some of these beefcake bozos get. Because they're involved in "The War Against Thingy" they seem to feel they deserve near-reverence despite their general incompetence and mindless aggression.

This applies particularly to the Fatherland Insanity department and the Drug Encouragement Agency.

Screw them. I support my local police office. Of course, my local police office shuts down on weekends and runs itself from a town thirty miles distant.

As far as I can tell they're the same crooks and liars as the rest of us, only with badges, which makes them worse.

 
At 2:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he shoots himself in the balls next time.

Smart kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home