Metroblog

But I digress ...

04 March 2007

A Campaign Film

From the heady days of 2000. Before it turned out the Supreme Court was in favour of using affirmative action to allow mental defectives promotion beyond their modest dreams and enormous incompetence.



I think that, could I vote in the US, I would vote for any candidate who gave a press conference while stoned at the Playboy Mansion. I also believe I could vote for a guy who said "I want to be a ferret in the pants of government." Even after all these years, it's still hard to believe that with Duke as a choice, the American Supreme court picked Bush the Lesser.

Doonesbury just uploaded the Duke 2000 campaign videos. Remember when everyone figured things were going to get better? I still think they will, about 687 days from now.

More vids here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home