Metroblog

But I digress ...

27 January 2007

An Important and Meaningful Test





--From Flashbynight
--Via Thirty-Something

From the site:
The Smart or Stoopid test is purely meant to be a fun quiz to see how your IQ rates alongside the average, based on the scores of other people who have taken the test. Naturally, only stupid people would take it as a true indicator of intelligence, and only intelligent people would take it as a true indicator of stupidity. Or something like that.


I wish to make it clear that this wasn't a cheap ego boost or something for me. I just needed something to show Mme Metro in those infrequent moments when she expresses any degree of doubt as to my sheer genius.

5 Comments:

At 3:07 pm, Blogger Norlinda said...

Show-off.

Norlinda

 
At 5:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a 30 too, but mine said I was 60.9% smarter.

IH

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger Metro said...

@norlinda:
Hey--I SAID this wasn't about ego. It's just an easy way to settle domestic disputes. Next time I get chided for not taking out the garbage I shall direct Mme to this post. It will be at least as effective as any other argument.

@IH
Clearly, between you and me taking it, about 90 really dumb people threw off the averages.

Or perhaps Dubya took the test again ...

 
At 6:06 am, Blogger Philipa said...

I don't need a test to tell me who's the idiot in my last intimate relationship as I'm only just learning to forgive myself.

Think about it.

 
At 9:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monsieur Metro

I seem to recall that both Kant & Lenin had extraordinarily small brains

.... perhaps it explains everything

Your obedient servant etc

GE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home