Metroblog

But I digress ...

06 December 2006

A Spoonful of Terror


Okay--saw this on the Disney Blog via BoingBoing and had to plant it here.



I notice the ads at the Disney Blog are all for vacation packages to visit Disney World/Land. Would you go anywhere that had a Haunted Mansion waiting for you as well as this?

Speaking of the Haunted Mansion, do you know what the Disney Haunted Mansion ride, Pirates of the Carribean, Frosted Flakes, and Dr. Seuss have in common?
Clue #1
Clue #2
Clue #3
Clue #4

Yup: "Theeeeey're Grrrrrreat!".

A source site for those who enjoy haunting sounds.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 pm, Blogger Metro said...

I notice that that fourth clue bears the labe "Burl Ives". Accept my assurance that that is incorrect.

 
At 6:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO at the trailer. Reminds me of the trailer that presents The Shining as a heartwarming comedy:
http://tinyurl.com/ajepa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home