Metroblog

But I digress ...

01 December 2006

DeVito Dolce


Danny DeVito apparently turned up pissed for a taping of the show "The View". So we know where this is leading right?

Nope, we don't. Nothing wrong with drunken interviews as Ben Affleck will surely tell you.

DeVito did nothing illegal. He made no ethnic slurs, and he didn't cuss anyone out as far as I can tell. Of course, part of the reason I say 'as far as I can tell' is that NBC censored what he actually said. He did call George Duh a "numbnuts", but since when has that been illegal or censorable?



Self-censoring media, a tyrant's greatest asset.

2 Comments:

At 4:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Gawker:

"Danny DeVito is not an alcoholic. He's just a guy who had too many with his friend." (Rosie O'Donnell")

"He was drunk as a skunk." (Joy Behar))

"But he was a fun drunk." (Elisabeth Hasselbeck)

 
At 10:53 am, Blogger Metro said...

I don't care if he shot heroin onstage at Madison Square Garden while sodomizing Jenna Bush. I'm more worried about the censorship.

Come to think of it, I might pay to see that ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home