Metroblog

But I digress ...

13 December 2006

Can I Ask a Question?


Or what?

Actually, I need to find a good resource for information on re-cutting and re-scoring video clips. I have a brain-buster crying out to be made, but I must keep mum on it until I figure out how to do it.

On Google this is one of those searches that produces more results than are really useful, and narrowing my search may be knocking items off the list that I need to know about.

My ideal re-cutting tool should be:

  • Free

  • Easy to use

  • Graphically interfaced


  • Any advice from the Avid Fannery?

    2 Comments:

    At 10:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ask on YouTube. Those people spend their lives editing video, and they all use free tools.

     
    At 4:07 am, Blogger Metro said...

    I did something similar, and got a response that basically said:
    "Uh--Windows Movie Maker?"

    I didn't even know I had it.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home