Metroblog

But I digress ...

29 November 2006

Thanks to St. Jude for That!


I just happened to have another preview window of the blog changes open. So I opened the source text, quick copy and paste, and as they say: voila. Though what string instruments have to do with it I know not.

So in the sidebar you'll find some of my favourites. "Things my Girlfriend and I have Argued About", I warn you, is not safe for work, as you'll disrupt the place with your fevered snickerings. You may notice that the majority of them are along the theme of silly. Well, foolishness and absurdity are part of what I like most about the internet. There's just so much of it available.

That reminds me--must put in link to White House and Parliament.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd, I love that site, "Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About". His writing is sublime:

Margret simply cannot stop hanging things [...] wind chimes -- oh, pale, waltzing Lord, the wind chimes.

and,

...my searching fingers are now too callused, from running them along Margaret's reasoning in an attempt to identify the scar where it's been imperfectly welded to reality.

 
At 9:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh yes - (looks around to see that Buff isn't in earshot) - I've had 40 years of that - and never dared to chronicle it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home