Metroblog

But I digress ...

22 November 2006

My Favourite Question



We all have one. A question we like others to ask us, in the belief that we reveal something significant with our answer, or a question we like to ask people, with the idea that we will learn something about them. Here's mine:

"If they made a movie of your life--who'd you like to see play you?"

I used to think Keanu Reaves, oddly enough. Then George Clooney, as I got older. Phillip Seymour Hoffman might make a better job of it.

Lately, if asked, I think I'd have to say David Tennant.



Leave a comment, if you like, with your favourite question, your answer to that one, and an answer to mine:

"If they started filming your life and gave you creative control, who'd play you?"

2 Comments:

At 1:21 pm, Blogger Lori said...

I've always hoped that Susan Sarandon would be inspired to play me...I feel my life is more of a life drama than a comedy or action flick. No tragedy, either. Just the normal ups'n'downs of life, writ large and dramatic. One of those movies that just shows you a slice of someone's life, with no easy solutions, and the ending left hanging.

Which is, by the way, my question: What kind of movie would you life make?

 
At 4:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think Porky Pig due to his sterling personality. Lately I'm inclined to go with Steve Buscemi.

My question: Why won't you people leave me alone?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home