Metroblog

But I digress ...

18 November 2006

Kinda Long Week


My week just sort of dragged along there. Don't know why, just one of those things. I had my YouTube moment of gluttony. Sometimes I cringe looking at the post. But if one less person posts a 30-second, badly-lit home movie of a cat playing with a banana because of that posting, it will have been worth it.

The Webbys are taking no more nominations for Jesus' General. Thanks to anyone who voted or nominated.

Where does Nag on the Lake get all these quizzes? This one was kind of interesting; the "What Classic Movie Are You?" Quiz. I was pleased, though not surprised to find that:

Got to go now.

Off the shoulder and in the wind, man.

3 Comments:

At 11:52 am, Blogger Philipa said...

Ah the wind in one's hair and the flies in one's teeth - I remember the days.

 
At 2:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apocalypse Now. Anyone surprised?

 
At 6:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh? I am also Apocalypse Now. I was expecting something more like "Wallace & Gromit".

IH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home