Metroblog

But I digress ...

24 November 2006

It's All Too Much For Me Brain


Clearly I have fallen prey to some editorial disease.

I am writing as we speak--well as we speak I'm blogging. And in fact, we're not really speaking because you're reading this. So while I should be writing for pay, I am, in fact, not.

Just glad we've cleared that up. Good. Now ... where was I?

Ah yes--I have been felled by a disease called TBCBHHLS, or Too-Bloody-Clever-By-Half Headline Syndrome.

I was writing a piece about a drunken ship's captain and found myself titling it:
"Rum-Sodden Me and the Lush"

4 Comments:

At 1:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd read that.

 
At 7:43 am, Blogger Metro said...

Actually I already had you cast for the movie version. Ignore those people following you around with the camera, won't you?

 
At 2:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk to my agent. And NO MONKEY POINTS!

 
At 3:09 pm, Blogger Metro said...

Um--but the monkey scene's all about the development of your character. Besides, your family was so generous with the home video we'd hate to disappoint them.

Tell you what, if there's less than a full 8mm of film once the censors get through with it we'll drop it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home