Metroblog

But I digress ...

19 October 2006

Gaming the System

Thanks to Raincoaster I have managed to get an updated and far more accurate idea of the worth of my blog.


My blog is worth $600,050,695.08.
How much is your blog worth?


A great little boost--just when I thought I might be losing people with my current riffing on slapping the MPAA, NMPA, and RIAA around.

We'll have to wait 'till the weekend to get to that one, though. I resolve not to sell out until Google's Adsense program or someone pays me the figure above! I shall warm the web with my words at a cost of only pennies per pound!

In short, I ain't yet quitting my day job.

Update: Obviously the figure of a mere hundred million was wrong. The number above has been corrected. Still ain't quittin' my day job though.

4 Comments:

At 1:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good hacking. What site did you use? YouTube? Yahoo?

 
At 2:33 pm, Blogger Metro said...

Noooo--I hadn't thought of that.

*Scoots off to nowhere in particular*

 
At 9:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, you originally used Technorati. I feel so smart.

 
At 10:47 am, Blogger Metro said...

You should definitely savour that feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home