Metroblog

But I digress ...

24 October 2006

Embarrassing and Beyond Hope



Maybe it all depends what the definition of "never" is? Via Raincoaster.

I could be ashamed that the US Commander in Chief was wavering in his resoluteless and contemplating the cut-and-run strategy of the "defeatocrats". But I'm not.

I could be gleeful that once again he's been caught lying on camera. But I'm not. This parade of grandiose delusion has at last passed the point where it was at all funny.

I used to attribute Dubya's grosser failings to idiocy. Either I have been unkind and he's actually mentally ill, or I have been too forgiving and he fully understands each and every lie that tumbles from his slack lips.

It's no longer possible to find forgiveness for him. Pity, perhaps.

Either way, it is past time for impeachment, or treatment. November eighth wouldn't yet be too late, though.

3 Comments:

At 5:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi! Not so much as a "via Raincoaster"????

You are bitter about my not posting ALL the pumpkins, aren't you?

 
At 8:53 pm, Blogger Metro said...

Oops--formatted the link so that it disappeared.

Y'know, you're not whining half as loudly since you became www.raincoaster.com.

Congrats.

 
At 9:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! It was an unexpected present from Wordpress. But I shall try to live up to my whiny reputation in future. I would hate to disappoint my fans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home