Metroblog

But I digress ...

06 August 2006

With the Best Will in the World

I sat down just to look at the stats and here I am two hours on. I have to go. I got $#!7 to do today. So I'll let Larry Gelbart say a few words.

Gelbart is the TV writer and media producer originally responsible for M*A*S*H, and for a string of movie hits including the "Oh God" series and "Tootsie".

I always loved M*A*S*H, both the movie and the series, with its perpetual unstated tag line: "War is hell".

Note: "Oh God" is being re-made and is expected for release in 2008. I speculate that George Burns will reprise the role of God.

Here's Gelbart's blog post. Via Huffpo.

4 Comments:

At 2:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://theshapeofdays.com/2006/08/adnan_hajj_isnt_even_trying_anymore.html

 
At 2:27 pm, Blogger Metro said...

Hello again anonymous. Since you confined your comment to the link and didn't flame anyone or play the hate game, why go with "anonymous"?

I went Jeff H.'s post, and I find myself uncertain as to what you're trying to say?

That journalists eager to back up a story create and/or post fake photos?

That Reuters is less credible for waiting a day to suspend Hajj?

That Beirut hasn't been bombed and that all photos we see are doctored?


Help me out here.

 
At 5:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://newsbusters.org/node/6793


just dont have an account is all...

 
At 9:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't read the link cuz it's cut off; learn how to post links.

You don't need an account to use a name. And it's not like he doesn't have your IP to trace back to source. Duh.

From Jesus' General:

Oh my God! Trevor has a point. The photographer may have posed the dead child. That changes everything.

There's really only one dead kid in Lebanon, and that rescue worker (if that's what he REALLY is) is running all over the country and jumping in front of every camera to pose with the dead toddler just to shame Israel. Ingenius. And how do we know if that kid actually died in Lebanon? They could have stole his body from an Israeli morgue. And better yet, how do we know if he's even dead!? He could be just a heavy sleeper.

My god, even Roger Ailes is on the side of the angels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home