Metroblog

But I digress ...

14 August 2006

To End the Continual Whining

Raincoaster has been kind enough to point out, in her helpfully incessant and repetitive way, that I have thus failed to acknowledge my other failure this week.

I linked to a picture of a cauldron via Google's image search engine and mistakenly credited it to The Onion. The picture actually came from this site.

There, darling. I've said it. Now explain to me again how it occurred that this same picture turned up on a certain blog within hours of my linking to it? I'm perfectly willing to accept your explanation that it's pure co-incidence.

Honestly though. I'm not upset. Imitation is after all the sincerest form of flattery. Personally I believe it's all because Raincoaster, it is known, would do anything for a link. And now she has two. I'm sure she's thrilled.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's hard to believe, but I hadn't actually read your blog in awhile. I did within a couple of hours of posting the image, though. Although I didn't click on the "cauldron" link until you started dumping abuse on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home