Metroblog

But I digress ...

21 August 2006

One of These Things

Is not what you thought. The charming Meander in her comment below, called my attention to the fact that one of those pairs of "breasts" on 25peeps.com is in fact a guy's ass. This butt man has definitely gamed the system here. I have not myself viewed that particular picture closely enough to determine it. But at time of writing, there are only two cleavage pictures on the page.

Obviously a fair number of people are cruising sites looking for pictures of tits and ass. Or blogs that use the words "pics", "tits", and "ass" a lot! Who'd'a thunk it?

The butt man must be defeated! I'm not against boobs or butts, but I have a big problem with false advertising (see "WMD" anywhere in this blog). And also with the idea that a guy out there might have shaved his ass--ugh. So (shameless plug here) go click on 25peeps.com, and click my pic!

I'm sure you'll recognize it. It contains no sleazy teens.

3 Comments:

At 8:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I know three of those people. Weird, I gotta get offline and into meatspace more.

 
At 9:20 am, Blogger Lori said...

'meatspace'? How Gibsonian.

 
At 12:16 pm, Blogger Max and Me said...

why am i surrounded by boobies on 25 peeps??? hey nice to meet you and i will set up a link to you on my blog. this is the nice thing about the 25 peeps site is that you do get to meet new people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home