Metroblog

But I digress ...

20 August 2006

Lying Abed

Not Abdul Abed--he's funnier.

Mme Metro came into the room and said:
"Hey--I'm on 25peeps.com!"

I raised myself blearily on an elbow.
"Damn," I said "I thought they were supposed to e-mail us when our picture was put up."

"I didn't get one," she said "but my pic's up."

So I went to have a look.
"Hey," I called out "I am up there!"

Married to a blogger for five months and she can't recognise my profile pic. Whaddaya gonna do?

The worst thing is--she took it!

Since the point of 25peeps is sort of a game of "keep up", please go click on my profile pic to keep it alive.

I'm putting up pictures of myself around the house in an effort to keep my phiz in Mme's mind longer than it stays on 25peeps.

3 Comments:

At 11:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool pic..not as sexy as some others...but hey....you've got a face for blogging right. Congrats.

 
At 10:20 pm, Blogger Metro said...

What--I don't have sexy eyes? Or a sexy eye, ayway--for all you know I'm a cyclops ...

 
At 8:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But in the braille version she recognized you right away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home