Metroblog

But I digress ...

22 August 2006

It's Only a Matter of Time

Before my entire childhood turns up in little snippets on YouTube.

These are from the Electric Company TV show. All sung by Tom Lehrer, judging by the sound, although I've only ever heard him credited with writing the first two.

I've been waiting for someone to put this one up: Silent E



And for Mme Metro, whom I dragged out to "Tomfoolery"--an evening of Tom Lehrer covers:

L-Y


And just one more to kill off your lunch hour:
S-N


Oh all right, just one more--but none after this, you'll have no room left for dinner!

O-U

2 Comments:

At 1:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our childhoods will never be up on YouTube until they have some Chez Helene! Ou est le Chez Helene????

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger Metro said...

Good god--are you that old? Siddown before you fall down!

Comment got too long so it's a post now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home