Metroblog

But I digress ...

30 August 2006

Daleks and Cybermen, Oh My!

And now a list of the Five Most Humanoid Robots, courtesy of Techeblog, which most assuredly rocketh.

I notice that the neither the current lame duck nor the vice president made the list. Neither did Steve Harper.




Initially I thought it was oversight, but then again, they're none of them particularly convincing as humans, really.

That shot of the Weekly World News' Cheney cover came from Mr. Mark Farmer, who provides some very pretty pictures, and makes for interesting reading, too.

Read the WWN. It's possibly my favourite newspaper; its biases are right on the cover, it sells itself as Truth with a capital "T" and has tried to trademark the term, and it's every bit as believable as the Asper papers or Fox.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, WWN. Batboy Forever!

Do you remember the cover they had "Aliens Endorse Perot For Prez". I thought, well of course! Who else?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home