Metroblog

But I digress ...

21 August 2006

The Amazing Inflating Head Trick

From the ever-reliable YouTube and the unsteady-but-often-hilarious Joel Veitch



If you have enjoyed this twisted bit of weirdness, aren't calling the police to have me arrested (it's not as though it's never happened), and think you might like more, why not check out Rathergood.com's famous Viking Kittens--(thanks to Frontier Editor for the link) long since departed for the voyage to Valhalla, or possibly Val's Halal Kebab Emporium (warning--stuffed full of offensive material, and I don't mean donair meat).

Hey, and if you made it this far click here for your special prize!
Okay--that's just a shameless plug to keep my picture up on 25peeps.com.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like de moon.

Cos it is close to us. And cos it gives us another link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home