Metroblog

But I digress ...

27 July 2006

Peepshow

Calm down, calm down. Do I have to say it again? There are no nude pix of Paris Hilton here--I've never visited the Hilton in Paris. There are also no nude pictures of MILFs here (Men In Lifted Flats), nor teens spreading peanut butter on toast. Neve Campbell nude? Won't find it here. Okay?

25peeps.com is a web place where you post your photo on the page, and people choose it based purely on whether they find it interesting. Once they click on it, they are directed to your site. Or in my case, this blog.

Go on and try it (assuming the pic is up--it's not at the moment). Try to figure out which pic is me. Hint: I'm not one of the ones with cleavage.

4 Comments:

At 1:22 pm, Blogger lifeflaw said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:46 pm, Blogger lifeflaw said...

I must say that this is an innovative way that appeals to me.

By the way, the Lebanese bloggers and I noticed that if you just post a picture of Haifa Wehbe in one of your posts OR sparkle the words sexy and Lebanese and woman in no particular order. Your traffic will hit the roof! :p

 
At 4:25 pm, Blogger Lori said...

Don't do it, Ahmad! You've been mentioned on CNN. You don't need these silly tactics!!

:-)

 
At 12:10 am, Blogger lifeflaw said...

I will use these tricks once the war is over. :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home