Metroblog

But I digress ...

30 April 2006

May You Live in Interesting Tim's



Hi folks. Too busy having a life to blog at the mo. Actually, it's not the having but the intensity of said life that's keeping me away. In the past six weeks I have:

  • Gotten married
  • Vacationed in Paris
  • Changed careers
  • Moved four hundred kilometres


and oh yes--


Occasionally I find time for coffee at Tim's, but that's about all I can fit in--or afford :-)

My folks helped make it possible--we couldn't buy in this market purely on our own--Hell, we had a hard enough time finding rental space! So I apologize abjectly for all the nasty things I said about them when I was fourteen-to-eighteen.

7 Comments:

At 5:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess brunch in Banff is off then?
IH

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger JD Hobbes said...

Sounds sweet (hottub?), but the pictures aren't showing up. You must take photos so our envy can be complete.

 
At 11:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! Remind me, next time I want to take over the world and have only four weeks to do it, to hire the two of you.

So, should I offer to help with this move too? When do you take the leap?

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Lori said...

raincoaster -- what? No comments about Metro's little Freudian slip with 'time' and 'Tim'? (He works next to a Tim Horton's...)

If you want to come down the first week in July, sleep on our air mattress and help me unpack, you're welcome to...

I'm hiring some guys and renting a truck for the day -- while Metro is at work. HE wants to move 4 boxes a day after work "until we're done."

Ha.

 
At 6:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was a pun!

Pencilling in first week in July. Start lining up the farmers now; the first three usually run off before I can block the door.

 
At 9:20 am, Blogger JD Hobbes said...

Now the pics are working. Hot tub goodness! Sweet purchase!

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger Lori said...

Believe it or not, we didn't buy the place for the hot tub...it just happens to be an added bonus.

And until we buy furniture, it will be the only place we (or our guests) can sit down for the next couple of months!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home