Metroblog

But I digress ...

17 October 2005

Let's See What's Out There


From The Eternal Golden Braid, which I found at random: Wanna win a trip to the moon?

It's weird, but it appears to be genuine. And based on the fact that at least two space tourists have blasted out of Baikonur, it seems like a possibility. The Economist of a few weeks ago mentioned the ambition of Energiya to send people around our neighbouring satellite.

Of course, if $100 mil is a bit pricey for you right now, you could always just wait a while and make the trip posthumously.

Do y'know? I've never checked with the SO if she'd be okay with emigrating to another planet. And that's important, because if ever it becomes possible, I plan on doing it. Of course, I'm a bit long in the tooth for an astronaut--or possibly not.

This is what I'm doing at the moment instead of sending out resumés. So I'd best go and at least make dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home