Metroblog

But I digress ...

20 July 2005

Strange Reassurance


That's what I draw from the fact that British police are now considering the fact that the underground bombers never intended to die in the act. Instead, speculation runs that they were duped by a "controller" who helped build the bombs and set the timers.

As N. pointed out in the comment on the post below, suicide is a sin in Islam too (thanks, N., I hadn't known that). It also throws the case firmly back into political territory.

I don't feel any sympathy for the bombers, but I do think new ones will be harder to find, especially if it turns out there's no honour among terrorists.

More pleasantly, my U7 putts nicely and could theoretically be on the road tomorrow, did I but have the papers for it. Sadly, this will take a minimum of a month. Meantime, here's a picture of one in much better shape.


U7 1974 Posted by Picasa


The SO is out tonight revelling in a literary event--sneak a look at the blog: Mastercowfish.

There is a ca t siing on the kebyoard and I hav something in y eye. 'Till later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home