Metroblog

But I digress ...

13 October 2004

Oh


Someone asked me what I meant by "he may be a caretaker president" in my last post.

Isn't it obvious? In 2008, this will be the Democartic nominee, to usher in the New Democratic era in America.

We could have had a terrific Prime Minister once, were it not that she was handed off the last few days of a declined-and-falling empire.

I was looking for her image at Aislin's web site. I used to deliver the Gazette, and have fond memories of his "okay America" cartoon of Breznev, clutching a hot-dog bun and squirting mustard over his invisible, yet definitely there genitals.

But alas, Aislin doesn't seem to have archived the pics, and I can't find them anywhere else.

Twenty-one days to the new president and counting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home